MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. — More than 400 adult learners will graduate from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota and its Schools of Graduate and Professional Programs in January. Two commencement convocations are planned for Saturday, Jan. 13, to honor the graduates.
The ceremonies, to be held at 10 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. at the Saint Mary’s University Center on Park Avenue in Minneapolis, will feature four graduates who have been invited to provide reflections as part of the ceremonies. Another three graduating students will be honored with Saint Mary’s Outstanding Final Paper Awards.
Graduating students providing reflections are:
- Olive Long, B.S. in Accounting
- Jessica Schuler, M.S. in Geographic Information Science
- Sarah Schwie, M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Paul Shepherd, Ed.D. in Leadership
Graduating students being honored with Outstanding Final Paper Awards are:
- Kendra Evanoff, B.S. in Business Administration, “Professional and Academic Development”
- Seneca Krueger, M.A. in Health and Human Services, “Shame in the Dyad: Attachment and Emotionally Focused Therapy”
- Brian Zambreno, Ed.D. in Leadership, “Exploring the Morale of Middle-Level Public School Teachers in Minnesota, a Causal Comparative Study”