MINNEAPOLIS — More than 350 adult learners will graduate from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota and its Schools of Graduate and Professional Programs on Saturday, Oct. 14, during Commencement Convocation, with three separate ceremonies at 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 3 p.m.
The ceremonies, to be held in the Saint Mary’s University Center on Park Avenue in Minneapolis, will feature five graduates who have been invited to provide reflections. Another five graduating students will be honored with Saint Mary’s Outstanding Final Paper and Outstanding Dissertation awards.
The following graduating students will speak:
- James Patrick Dougherty, B.S., Information Technology and Lance Thomas Huston, M.A., Organizational Leadership — 10 a.m. ceremony
- Maria Angelica Fuenzalida Zapico, M.A., Educational Leadership — 12:30 p.m. ceremony
- Hannah Noel Lussier, M.A., Counseling Psychology and Cynthia J. Swanlund, Psy.D., Counseling Psychology — 3 p.m. ceremony
The following graduates will be honored with Outstanding Final Paper Awards:
- Aaron Scott Peterson, B.S., Business Administration
- Shaheen Somani, M.S., Accountancy
- Lucus James Bogle, M.A., Education
- Nicholas David Vasquez, M.A., Marriage and Family Therapy
The following graduate will be honored with the Outstanding Dissertation Award:
- Susan Arneson, Psy.D., Counseling and Psychology