MINNEAPOLIS—More than 300 adult learners will graduate from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota and its Schools of Graduate and Professional Programs on Saturday, Oct. 15, during Commencement Convocation, with three separate ceremonies at 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 3 p.m.
The ceremonies, to be held in the Saint Mary’s University Center on Park Avenue in Minneapolis, will feature three graduates who have been invited to provide reflections as part of the ceremony. Another six graduating students will be honored with Saint Mary’s Outstanding Final Paper and Dissertation Awards.
The following graduating students will speak:
- William Joseph Quirk, B.S., Business—10 a.m.
- Denin JoAnn Rood, Ed.D., Leadership—12:30 p.m.
- Casey Gregory Lankow, Psy.D., Counseling Psychology—3 p.m.
The following graduates will be honored with Outstanding Final Paper Awards:
- Brandon Joseph Morin, B.S., Accounting
- Scott Allen Schumacher, M.A., Human Development
- Cindy Marie Lehnertz, B.S., Business Administration
- Cassandra Joy Haag, M.A., Counseling and Psychological Services
- Melanie Helen Ikola, M.A., Marriage and Family Therapy
The following graduate will be honored with the Outstanding Dissertation Award:
- John Arehart, Ed.D., Leadership