ROCHESTER, Minn. — Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota will host an Open House from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 13 at its Rochester Center.
All are invited to attend the event but especially individuals who are interested in pursuing bachelor’s or advanced degrees offered in Rochester. One new program that will be introduced at this location is the B.S. in Police Science, a long-standing program at other locations that has graduated many Saint Mary’s University alumni who are serving as leaders in law enforcement, private safety, or similar careers.
“We have programs for anyone looking to further their education — regardless of what level,” said Laurie Roy, director of the Rochester Center for Saint Mary’s. “Many people do not realize the opportunities that are available to them right here in Rochester.”
Programs currently offered at the Rochester Center include:
- Undergraduate Certificate in Accounting
- B.S. in Accounting
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Human Resource Management
- B.S. in Police Science (new)
- B.S. in Psychology
- M.A. in Counseling and Psychological Services
- M.A. in Educational Leadership
- M.A. in Health and Human Services Administration
- M.A. in Human Development
- M.A. in Literacy Education
- M.A. in Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- M.Ed. in Teaching and Learning
- M.S. in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in English as a Second Language
- Graduate Certificate: K-12 Reading Teacher
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Ed.S. in Educational Administration (Director of Special Education, K-12 Principal, Superintendent)
- Ed.D. in Leadership
Located in the Heintz Center, 1926 Collegeview Dr. S.E., the Rochester Center was established in 1985. A partnership between Saint Mary’s and Rochester Community and Technical College enables simple transfer of credits for students who have prior education and want to complete a bachelor’s degree.
For more information on the open house or courses offered in Rochester, call 507-285-1410, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit smumn.edu/rochester.
Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota awakens, nurtures, and empowers learners to ethical lives of service and leadership. A private Lasallian Catholic institution, Saint Mary’s offers comprehensive undergraduate and graduate programs. About 1,200 students are enrolled in the residential undergraduate college in Winona, established in 1912. Approximately 4,300 students are enrolled in the schools of graduate and professional programs, which offers master’s and doctoral degrees, as well as bachelor’s degree completion, certificate and specialist programs. The university delivers education to adults through campuses in Winona, Minneapolis and Nairobi, Kenya; centers in Apple Valley, Rochester and Oakdale; and at numerous other locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Jamaica. Saint Mary’s is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association.